While we recognize the hard work all volunteers contribute to the community, we cannot condone using money that we have raised for our projects to cover the costs of volunteers. People who donate money do so in the belief that it goes to the projects and target beneficiaries. It is therefore unfair to use these funds the finance the cost of visiting guests and international volunteers. We do not wish to make money from our volunteers but we ask that each covers their own cost during the placement. We have therefore come up with the following fees, which would cover the food and accommodation and other cost of the average volunteer.
|Details||Internship/Volunteer||Visiting Guest||Honorable Guest|
|Up to 3 Days||$50||No Fees|
|Up to 1 Week||$80|
|Up to 2 weeks||$100|
|Weekly fees Thereafter||$50|
|Hotel Placement Kathmandu (Basic) Per Night||$10/Night||$10/Night||$10/Night|
|Family Accommodation Kathmandu Per Night||$5/Night||$5/Night|
|Private Transport to Talamarang Per Trip||$125||$125||$125|
- All Volunteers will get an Orientation class, One T-shirt, ID Card, Nepali Language Practice Handbook, Volunteer Certificate, Airport Pickup (If required) and two way public transportation to volunteer site.
- There is no volunteering program up to 1 week and guests staying longer then one week are regarded as volunteer.
- A family house guest might need to share bed (with other volunteer) occasionally when there are many volunteers at the same time and they will have free WIFI. Where as the hotel guest will get a normal bed, attached bathroom and WIFI.
- Sightseeing can be managed in the historical places, Bouddhanath, Pashupatinath,Darbar Square.
- Private transportation can be arranged if someone is needing the service.
- Customized travel – We coordinate with our expert trekking guide for extended travel to Himalayas.
What is not included in above package (fees)?
- Visa and entry charges.
- Plane fare.
- Other Personal Expenses (Telephone, Shopping, Snacks etc)
- Meals taken outside the home
- Bottled water, soda, other special purchases
- Laundry, phone, and other items of a personal nature
- Personal and/or medical Insurance
- Emergency evacuations cost if necessary.
- Cost associated with weather or uncontrollable factor.